install error

This is the main Pro-Auction-Script News and Announcements for the Pro-Auction-Script website.
Forum rules

You have 1 hour to edit your post after posting them.

hi
SE 2 (Build 2 Beta)pro auction

after install home page is a white screen with This page isn’t working

www.efind-it.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500 this might be a server issue on my end but i have noticed in the admin page i get
You are running an old version you can download the latest version from here

Server Settings Overview
Pro-Auction-Script Version SE 2 (Build 2 Beta 2) (SE 2 (Build 1)) this is a fresh install so if you or anyone can help that would be great

kind regards
pagan381
Hi pagan381, Did you manage to fix this? I have the same problem - I've done a fresh install and the home page is just white. The admin pages work though.
pagan381 wrote:
November 29th, 2017, 2:44 pm
hi
SE 2 (Build 2 Beta)pro auction

after install home page is a white screen with This page isn’t working

www.efind-it.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500 this might be a server issue on my end but i have noticed in the admin page i get
You are running an old version you can download the latest version from here

Server Settings Overview
Pro-Auction-Script Version SE 2 (Build 2 Beta 2) (SE 2 (Build 1)) this is a fresh install so if you or anyone can help that would be great

kind regards
pagan381
Hello,

I am sorry that you had to wait so long for a reply.

This thread is in the wrong spot for asking for help but because a non VIP member posted i will keep it here. If you are a VIP/Premium member please post in the premium forum area.

When you did a clean install did you delete all your old files and upload the new files? Sometimes when you overwrite the old files with the new files the website cache may not delete the old cache files. FTP in to your server and go to root -> cache folder and delete everything but do not the index.php file. Does your server have a log file in the root/ folder that will be error_log this file and will put all error 500 in this file to tell you what wrong with the site.

I will be updating the SE 2 (Build 2 Beta 2) file to SE 2 (Build 2 Beta 3) soon because i did find some bugs and did fix them.
Strange... I see no syntax error in that code. Pity that FatalsToBrowser doesn't give more info on the type of syntax error.

One thing on the installation though... Did you first save your script in unix format?
errors that are HTTP ERROR 500 and others are from the server and there will be a error log by the sever telling you what failed.