u-Auctions Is Moving to Pro-Auction-Script website

This is the main Pro-Auction-Script News and Announcements for the Pro-Auction-Script website.
Forum rules

You have 1 hour to edit your post after posting them.

Hello Everyone,
We are moving the u-Auctions website, scripts and re-branding the u-Auctions script to www.pro-auction-script.com website.

If you already have a account on the u-Auctions website you will have to re-register for a new account on the www.pro-auction-script.com website because the u-Auctions websites will be shut down in a few months.

We can not move the u-Auctions database to the new website due to that both websites use different database setups. So you will lose everything that is on the u-Auctions website and forums.

Any old versions that are online and branded with the u-Auctions logos and copyrights and premium versions will have issues after the u-Auctions website shuts down. Due to that the u-Auctions scripts are using the u-auctions website links and not the new pro-auction-script links. Both u-Auctions and Pro-Auction-Script uses different API links and the way they pass data to our servers.

At this time the Pro-Auction-Script SE version is not finished but we will be releasing the free and premium Pro-Auction-Script SE versions in a few weeks. These versions will already be converted over to the Pro-Auction-Script to use the new API system.

The free u-Auctions scripts will be updated and will use the Pro-Auction-Script API system.

The premium SE script is now on sale for $16.25 that is 75% off. If you buy the premium version from the u-Auctions website before the premium Pro-Auction-Script is released the premium code that you got for the premium u-Auctions will work on the Pro-Auction-Script website. Or if you buy the premium version at the Pro-Auction-Script website your account will be automatically upgrade to premium on the Pro-Auction-Script website and you don't need a premium code to upgrade your account on the new website.

Click Here to buy the premium version from the Pro-Auction-Script website.

Click Here to buy the premium version from the u-Auction website. (You will get a premium code to upgrade your account on the new website)

The Pro-Auction-Script forums will be a fresh start over for only the Pro-Auction-Script. All premium members will get their new Pro-Auction-Script first and a week or two after i will release the new free Pro-Auction-Script version
Hi Jason
Dave here from BonzaBiz... moved over to new pro auction site filed everything in as per page and used code for upgrade but I don't think your emails are working...I have not received my confirmation email so I can download the v2 of the script.... cheers Dave
Hello again Jason

Just uploaded new v2 and guess what.... It crashed... admin panel working but no site to see this time

This is getting beyond the joke.... what the hell am I supposed to do now... another 3 days of uploading and deleting etc.... Do you not test all this before you upload...???? I noticed that even your demo is not functioning properly..

Please reply ASAP as this is giving me the????

Dave at BonzaBiz
Hi Jason

Exciting news

Do you have a release date yet - just planning our resource as was about to make modifications to existing site but seems might be wasted effort if launch is very soon.

Eagerly waiting an update

Andrew
[email protected] wrote:
December 4th, 2017, 6:20 am
Hi Jason

Exciting news

Do you have a release date yet - just planning our resource as was about to make modifications to existing site but seems might be wasted effort if launch is very soon.

Eagerly waiting an update

Andrew
Sorry i dont have a release date for the free version due to that the new premium version is still in beta stage and is being testing by the premium members. After the premium version is full released then i have to take out the premium stuff in it and add a API for the free version. If you don't want to wait for the free version you can buy the premium version that is on sale for $16.00 and get the SE 2 (Build 2 Beta 2) version or lower that has a lot of fixes that are missing in the free version.
Hello,
this is to let everyone know that bonzabiz problem was fixed and it was the website cache.
in the new buy version, there are only one theme?

No the premium version comes with more than one theme.
The premium version comes with like 12 different style and color themes.
Jason wrote:
December 30th, 2017, 7:08 pm
The premium version comes with like 12 different style and color themes.
I bought a premium version but there's only one theme of the design.
How to get the other 12 themes?
#JASON PM at Forum not working I send you PM about upgrading my status to VIP but send is impossible (still is in the Outgoing folder)
Нет, я не смогу сказать Вам.
Hi Jason

I bought the old U-Auction premium script - but i don't understand, is that premium status transferred to the new script, or do i have to buy the new one?

Regards
Thomas.
thomash wrote:
July 19th, 2018, 9:43 am
Hi Jason

I bought the old U-Auction premium script - but i don't understand, is that premium status transferred to the new script, or do i have to buy the new one?

Regards
Thomas.
No you don't have to buy it again. I did post in everyone's adminCP and on the u-auctions fourms on how to get your premium account. I do remember you and will update your account in a few days. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
did you intend the redundancy with the links or did you want them to point to different things?
I stop paying for the u-Auctions domain because i had this domain and didn't need to pay for 2 domain. The links in the old u-Auctions script are pointing to the wrong address and i am still working on the new free version with the updated addresses and scripting.